by the lake
Monday, October 20, 2008
 7:59 AM


This post is to all my readers and friends...

who has been trying very hard in any aspects of life; studying, working to give all the best you could =D I am also glad to have each and everyone that makes up my 19yrs of life. Let chiong all the way and END this year with a solid bang!!! Left only 2mths already, time really flies. But all the best to my friends, i try to catch up with all of u =) Time is juz flying like nobody business la.

*certainly not emo post*



JIA YOU!!! =D

Photo courtesy of Stickgal: www.stickgal.blogspot.com
=)




P.S: I felt weird typing this post but it occurred to me when I went out wif jz and lm. =)


will of the heart                                   Sleeper89




Site Boy Tag Links Credits Archives
WELCOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



HI, Welcome to SLEEPER's blog. Do enjoy your time here =D

--------------------------------------------

My belief: Simplicity to Perfection 

Simplicity is not just about making things simple, it is making simple things to perfection.

Sleeper89™